Happy New Year Guys!!!
its a happy new year specially with everyone with a Ps Vita..
heres the much awaited Xploit...
heres the tut and details..
- Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-C
- for PSVita 2.00-2.02
- by Total Noob and frostegater
* Too many people found UNO exploit and I can't say who found it before all. It's xiaolin, zer01ne and MaxiExtreme. xiaolin was the first who tell me.
I know, I can't release it without asking the author, but I can't ask everyone who found it. Everyone can't be an author. Then I made the files
for every alailable region and release it. If you say that I can't release it, I would say that it's stupid and it will be pathed sooner or later.
* Source code of 2.00-2.02 version will be released after the next official firmware to avoid quick exploit patching.
* We don't encourage piracy. It's just for running your own backups.
- (Donation): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=EHK778WGDBQRC
* Go to the SAVEDATA and choose the exploit game you own.
* Choose the right region and extract its content to '\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\'
* Copy the new savedata to your PSVita with CMA.
- (About TN Menu 1.0.1):
This menu is developed with OSLib. STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. It may have some bugs. You can use the alternative menus.
*  to open the configuration menu.
* /\ to delete a file.
* X to install a homebrew, move backups, or to load a homebrew/game.
* Arrows to move.
Prepare homebrews/PS1 game backups:
* Create an ZIP archive of the homebrew, saved as: 'FILENAME.ZIP/PSP/GAME/*THE_HOMEBREWS_NAME*/EBOOT.PBP'.
* "FILENAME.ZIP" can be saved somehow, it just MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
* Save the archive in the savedata folder.
Install your ISO/CSO game backups:
* Copy backup file to the savedata folder, UPPER CASE LETTER, 8 CHARACTERS LONG (e.g. BACKUP.ISO).
* Start TN Menu and press X on the game to move it to 'ms0:/ISO/' (you'll reach ~2000 KB/s).
This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
- (PSX running)
You can use a beta popcorn module to run your PS1 game backups: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=18691
Known bugs: not worked sound, freezes with some games.
- (Source Code):
CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
It also contains 'popcorn' which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
* Thanks to Dark_AleX for his impressive work.
* Thanks to Total Noob for his great work on CEF.
* Thanks to Darkenvy for his TN Menu graphics.
* Thanks to Takka for his ISO/CSO reader.
* Thanks to xerpi who found Urbanix Exploit EU.
* Thanks to frostegater for MBA Exploit.
* Thanks to teck4 for Gravity Crash Exploit.
* Thanks to hrimfaxi, Coldbird and Yosh for help.
* Thanks to MaxiExtreme and xiaolin for beta testing US and JP versions of UNO exploit.
* Thanks to all guys who help me to avoid leaks before public announcement.
* Thanks to wololo who make his awesome ninja release and gave me a good life lesson.
* Thanks to all people who donate me for a new PSVita.
* Thanks everyone who collected bugs.
* If you found a bug, please contact with me via twitter: https://twitter.com/frostegater
Happy new year!
ill make a vid again if i have the time, so happy holidays