First of all, don't be angry with me. I have searched a lot of forums on this topic, but I can't imagine what I should do because I couldn't find a satisfactory tutorial, and I am noob, of course. I am very confused
. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me.
I have a modded PAL D2C2 Wii (Wasabi zero solderless) on version 3.4E. I have several questions;
1) Is there a tutorial explaining how I can play GC games (Product description of Wasabi zero says that it can boot directly backup GC games).
2) Can I play NTSC GC games on my PAL Wii?
3) Can I load directly the games on Wii with .iso or .gmc extensions? If yes, do I have to make a homebrew on SDcard? Or do I have to burn the games to DVDs.
4) As I read in the forums, I can create multigame discs. Do I need again a homebrew on SD card or anything else?
5) What are those WiiUI, SDLoader and GCOS?
I would be very grateful if the masters could help me
Thank you very much