How to build a PS2 format CD
Don't ask how to build a DVD because I'm not going into it.
Files to download:
See attachment for most the files
and whatever PS2 ELF file you want to have the disc boot using a mod chip or swapmagic
1. unpack the "buid_cd_pack.rar" and whatever elf you want into a folder on your desktop. Rename the ELF file to SLUS_000.00
(case sensative) See Example:
3. open CDGEN
4. Drag the DUMMY.DAT into the window first, then SLUS_000.00, then the SYSTEM.CNF See Example:
5. Right click on SYSTEM.CNF, select "Edit" and check the box next to "Fix LBA" and in the text box, type in 12231. See Example
6. Hit OK and then on the left side of the window, click the IMG button and save it with whatever name you want and whatever image file format you want. (just so long as your favorite burning application supports it. Don't ask me what does on what format because I will disregard that question.) See Example:
7. burn it with your favorite burning application (nero, imgburn, dvd decrypter, alcohol 120%, etc) at the slowest speed possible. For better chances of a good burn, force the application to verify the burn. sorry, no example because this is common sense folks, it's not rocket science.
8. Boot the disc with either a mod chip or swapmagic.
9. There will be no DVD creation tutorial by me because I don't want to make one. Also there will be no revisions of this because there are hundreds of tutorials like this on the internet, but people refuse to google it.